Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Today, is again getting back into my realm I want to be in! Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

However, I have the urge to kill Max again!! And, after so many of you worked so hard in helping us to find solution to camera problem, I will probably have to stand in line!! I was sending Beth a few things, and she said "put the camera in, and I will see what I can do with it for you"!! I did and she did and now she has a new camera she just happened to need!!

Beth took camera out and, par to course, Max had forgotten to stick the Memory Card back in, but Beth's camera and this Canon Sure Shot had same one. She was able to use her card. I could not believe Max had included all the instructions, etc.!! Beth did not even need the instructions and within five minutes had brought "Menu" up and reset it and the camera worked like a charm! She told me she would send it back!!

But, I told her she was just beginning to have problems with her camera, so keep the Canon!!
Max has manipulated this situation to enable to go out and buy the new Polaroid he wanted so I hardly thinks he needs two cameras. Beth was smart enough to figure out what the problem was, so I can not see any reason she should not just keep it!! I am so happy it worked out well with Beth's camera just starting to give her a few problems and the Canon being absolutely perfect for some one who is not afraid of instructions, although being "female" she did not even need them! GOOD GOING BETH!!

But, we just went through my having to have a real serious "temper tantrum" finally after my brand new electric scooter has sat in our main inner hallway between bedrooms fast becoming a clothes hanger!! I finally told Max he had better get the company, store he purchased it or what ever on the phone and/or email, BUT I WANTED MY ELECTRIC SCOOTER TO BE USED BY THIS SPRING AND SUMMER IRREGARDLESS OF WHAT IT TOOK!! With the assistance of Eunice#2, who read the instructions to Max, he fast learned a simple, well marked button had to be pushed along with turning on key for safety reasons was needed to be pressed in order for the electric scooter to start. First time the button was pushed with key the scooter popped off and was more than ready to go and be used for me for the first time in the TWO YEARS it has sat here becoming the clothes closet!!

If, Max does not begin to read instructions we are going to have all out WAR around this place!!

What does it take for a man to simply read instructions and get something right the easy way!!

Got a whole lot done on Harley Davidson last night I think. Guess, I feel asleep again and do not really remember, however, Max noticed I had a totally blue right elbow when helping me with bath and dressing today!! Thank the good Lord, the marker is now being placed on the table beside me where I have my arm braced for steadiness!! Guess my arm has also become pen holder also. Thank the Lord any thing is holding felt tipped pen in lieu of my fabric.

I think Max will be more than willing to take an update picture of Harley Davidson after supper which I can post after our dinner time chat tonight!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Sounds like you've been having fun at your house. I think it's mandatory with all men that they don't read/ask (for) directions. I'm really glad you have your blog up and running. Can't wait to see the updated photo of Harley Davidson.

Meari said...

LOL, Deborah... Haven't you realized MEN don't read instructions?! I'm glad you've got your scooter going. :)