Friday, May 23, 2008

May 23, 2008 - BOLD NEW MOVE!!!

This is my new pattern I intend to start as my very first needleroll on my very first piece of Cashel linen. Hopefully, if I can get my magnifier to stay put, I can make some real progress this evening and all weekend!!

This is my "giant" tea cups!! I intend to fill them with needlerolls, fill saucers with biscornus and hang fobs from handles!! How many needlerolls will a tea cup hold?

It has been entirely beautiful day for me!! I woke up for my third bout, in about six weeks, of an all new awful cold and sore throat!! However, it did not stop me from "coon dog" guarding our mailbox!! I knew my new fabrics, threads and ribbons would be arriving!!
I just hope for Max's sake my magnifier lasts as long as I do with this new linen thing!!
I am out of here to BEGIN!!
Love & Hugs!
Deborah, Max and Miprezious

No comments: