Thursday, December 1, 2011

DAY ONE Twelve Days Of Christmas December 01, 2011

Hard to believe, but it is the first day of the "Twelve Days of Christmas"!! Sure wish this could last all month as these are most likely the only gifts I will have to open now that my dear Max is gone. This is going to be an excruciating painful holiday for me!!

However, for now, such fun doing the "Twelve Days of Christmas"!!
I got a large envelope just stuffed with presents!! I laid them all out under my PLUM PURPLE Christmas tree as shown below!!
And, I pulled present number one!!

WoW!! I think I got all twelve gifts in one!! I must have been really good this year!! I got SIX skeins of Gentle Arts Sampler Threads. The colors are Pine, Gold Leaf, Red Grape, Black Crow, Burnt Orange and Bittersweet. These are fantastic!! I love the GAST threads!


Thank You!! Thank You!! I have no name as of yet!!


Love and Hugs!!

Deborah





2 comments:

Cleejoow said...

wow, you've been spoiled :) Hope your next package is just as good :)

Shelley said...

Love the tree skirt on your xmas tree!

You sure were spoiled on day 1. Good luck with the other 11 packages. I am sure your santa has spoiled you immensely. You deserve it :)