Monday, May 18, 2009

MAY 18, 2009 - MIPREZIOUS' EIGHTH BIRTHDAY


UNFORTUNATELY, DADDY HAD CONTROL OF THE CAMERA AGAIN TONIGHT!! MOMMY ACTUALLY IS GETTING BETTER PICTURES RECENTLY!!


MIPREZIOUS INSISTS ON OPENING ALL HER PRESENTS AND ANY THING ELSE WITH GIFT WRAPPING, OR EVEN WHAT APPEARS TO BE, IN THIS ENTIRE HOME!!







I know this is not a big day for many of you, but being it is pretty much the three of us being family we celebrate every thing!! And, today was Miprezious Dee Dee Markham II (official AKC Papers, not worth the paper they are written on) Eighth Birthday!!

Usually Miprezious and I share one really Big party Memorial Day weekend. However, we will actually be on vacation beginning next Monday, May 25 until June 01 or when ever we get fed up and decide to come home!! This vacation I am sure of only one thing!! This is a side splitting, belly laughing, and wetting your self kind of hilarious laugh from my daily log I intend to keep!! I have to have some thing to do!!

Thus, Miprezious and I may, or may not, have a Big shared party the weekend after we finally come home from our vacation!! But, for today Mi's Birthday amounted to birthday cake her Daddy had baked and decorated as I informed him I will be quite busy on my Super Secret Project until I notify him I am done and Do Not Bother Me unless he knows for sure the house is on fire and it will come back to my Stitching Sanctuary!! I did stop my work to have dinner, watch Mi do a few of her presents and birthday cake and ice cream!!

Mi had her regular great time of opening her presents and eating her cake and ice cream!! Mi has been non-stop sleeping since this little party!! The little gal slept in till 1:00 p.m. this afternoon!! It appears she is not aging gracefully!!

And, her pictures will appear some where in this writing and I am not even going to try and guess as I am way too tired my self!!
Love and Hugs!!
Deborah and Max
and, Miprezious, too

5 comments:

Sadie said...

Happy Birthday Miprezious
Love from Travis the cat x
and my mum too

Carolyn NC said...

Happy Birthday to your Miz! And you soon. Have a great time on your vacation!

5 Foot Runt said...

Happy Birthday! A friend of mine had a dog just like that. It was a very sweet and loving dog. I'm sure Mi is the same way.

Meari said...

Celeste sends a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mi!

Gabi said...

Happy Birthday little Miprezious. And lots of supporting barking from Ashley and Lucy who love that unwrap game too.